We invite you to take part in the International scientific and practical conference «Social Sciences, Multiculturalism, Internationalization: world experience and perspectives for Ukraine», which will be held May 16-17, 2019.
We plan to work in the following areas:
- actual problems of development of social sciences in the context of globalization processes;
- ethnic identity, state sovereignty, internationalization: philosophical, historical, socio-cultural, socio-psychological aspects;
- education of ethnic, social and multicultural competences of youth in modern socio-cultural conditions of internationalization;
- functioning of international governmental and non-governmental organizations in the context of the challenges and threats of the 21st century;
- philosophical and socio-cultural aspects of ethnopolitical processes in Ukraine and in the world in the conditions of political and cultural internationalization;
- international and local conflicts of the XXI century: national, ethnic, cultural aspects.
Languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, English.
Materials of the conference will be posted on the site of the State Institution of Higher Education «Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky Hryhoriy Skovoroda State Pedagogical University» http://phdpu.edu.ua/ (with reference to the conference) and published in a special issue of the journal «HUMANITARIUM»(journal is indexed in the following international databases:Ukrainian Scientific Journals (2017), Google Scholar (2017), Cite factor (2017), Україніка наукова (2017), Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI) (2017), Index Copernicus International (2017), Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) (2018), General Impact Factor(2018), Research Bible (2018),Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (2018); since 2018 signed an agreement of cooperation with Crossref – System of Citation).
Requirements for the design of the article
Borders: lower, upper, right, left – 2 cm.Editor:МS Word.Type: Times New Roman, size – 14, spacing – 1,5. Size of the articles is 12 pages.In the upper left corner is the code UDC,in the right corner below (1 line) –name, surname (s) of the author (s).After one line the article title is printed in capital letters.One line after the title of the article in italics is an abstract in Ukrainian (at least 900 characters) and keywords (8-10), in 1 line – abstract in English (at least 2000 characters) and keywords (8-10).
Articles that have never been published anywhere, meet the requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science, standards of scientific metric databases and necessarily contain the following elements are accepted for printing.
- problem statement in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks;
- an analysis of recent researches and publications, which initiated the solution of this problem and are referred to by the author,the allocation of previously unsettled parts of the general problem, which is devoted to this article (1/3 page);
- formulating the goals of the article – setting the task (5-10 lines);
- an outline of the main material – a research with a full substantiation of the obtained scientific results;
- conclusions and perspectives of further exploration in this direction.
Images, tables and formulas must be embedded into the text using the appropriate tools of the MS Word editor.
Requirements for the design of references
Quotation for scientists is made in the form of a name and a surname using inextricable space.
Example: A. Makarenko, G. Skovoroda, K. Ushinsky.
References in the text are given in square brackets in italics and include:
- surname of the author;
- after the comma – the year of publication;
- after the colon – space, page number.
Example: [Жижек, 2002: с. 54], [Dawkins, 1989: p. 123].
In the references to the publications, listed in the list of literature without the author’s indication, the first words of the title or its abbreviation (which should be indicated in the list of literature) are given.
Example:[Philosophical Encyclopedia …, 1983: p. 220] or [ФЕС, 1983: с. 220].
References should not be numbered!
Савченко, 2008 – Савченко О. Я. Особистісноорієнтованенавчання / О. Я. Савченко // Енциклопедіяосвіти / Академіяпед. наук України; [головний ред. В. Г. Кремень]. – К. :ЮрінкомІнтер, 2008. – С. 626-627.
Savchenko, 2008 –Savchenko O. Ya. Osobystisno oriientovane navchannia / O. Ya. Savchenko // Entsyklopediiaosvity / Akademiiaped. naukUkraiiny;
. – K. :Yurinkom Inter, 2008. – S. 626-627.
On-line transliteration of the Ukrainian alphabet:http://ukrlit.org/transliteratsiia.
On-line transliteration of the Ukrainian alphabet:http://translate.meta.ua/translit.
On a separate page in one copy data about the author is given in Ukrainian and English: surname and name, scientific degree and academic rank, position, place of work, full postal address,service and contact phone numbers, e-mail address, ORCID.If there are two or more authors, then the information about the second and the others is submitted from the new line.
НосаченкоВолодимир– кандидат педагогічних наук, викладачкафедригеографії, екології та методики навчання ДВНЗ «Переяслав-ХмельницькийдержавнийпедагогічнийуніверситетіменіГригорія Сковороди», email@example.com, ORCID 0000-0003-0266-5199.
Nosachenko Volodymy – PhD (Pedagogics), lecturer of the Department of Geography and Ecology SHEI «Pereyaslav-KhmelnytskyiHryhoriySkovoroda State Pedagogical University».
The article is submitted electronically.
Address:«Humanitarium»(Series: Philosophy), Department of Political Science (room 419, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org), street Sukhomlynsky, 30, Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, Kyiv region, 08401.
E-mail of the journal: email@example.com.
More detailed requirements can be found onhumanitarium.online or on the phone for help:(04567) 5-46-44.
Articles,which are issued with violation of requirements, are not considered dy the editorial board.
Articles of postgraduate students, applicants are submitted together with a review of the scientific supervisor.
Size of the article – 12 pages
Cost of one page is 45 UAH.
Applications are accepted until April 12, 2019 (application form is attached).
Materials can be sent by 1 May 2019.
The cost of travel and accommodation is paid by participants on their own.
Address of the Organizing Committee:Department of Political Science, State Institution of Higher Education «Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky HryhoriySkovoroda State Pedagogical University»,street Sukhomlynsky, 30, Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, Kyiv region, 08401.
Secretary of the Organizing Committee:Pryadko Tetyana Petrivna.
Contact phone: 093 545 3878
Send applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate in theInternational scientific and practical
conference «Social sciences, multiculturalism, internationalization:
world experience and perspectives for Ukraine»
May 16-17, 2019